Engagement also is driven by experiencing well-being at and outside of work. We are committed to the well-being of each person employed at Northwestern with an ever-expanding set of services within our extraordinary network of care when the need arises.
Please visit HR's well-being webpages to find information and resources on:
- Caregiving support for children and adults
- Consultations for retirement
- Employee Assistance Program, including confidential short-term counseling and life coaching
- Flexible work arrangements
- Grants for activities that bring an office or unit together to advance wellness
- Group fitness classes and private nutrition consultations
- Identity protection and credit monitoring
- Mindfulness classes and workshops
- NU Cares, a NUSAC-sponsored effort to assist faculty and staff in cases of emerge or crisis.